Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Please Leave, Charlie Sheen

This will be the ONLY time I will ever blog about Charlie Sheen. I've never liked the man as an actor; I think he's pretty average looking (I simply don't understand how anyone can find him attractive at all) and his antics are the most ridiculous I've seen in a LONG time and I really, REALLY don't understand why so many people continue to feed his insanity by following him like idiots on Twitter or giving him more media attention.

Which is why, once again, I clarify: this is the FIRST and ONLY time I will ever write about Charlie Sheen.

Why am I bothering to write about this man, you may ask? Simple. I wanted to tell the world what I think about this man, and all man who behave this way, and ask a question... or several:

Why the hell are you all so fascinated with him? Don't you all know that your stupid fixation feeds his overly inflated ego making him act even more moronic? His antics are not "entertaining" in any way, they are SAD! This is a man crumbling in front of us, making a public spectacle out of himself, embarrassing his family and friends and then acting as though he is God's gift to mankind. HE IS NOT! Let him disappear into oblivion and pray that he takes Lindsay Lohan with him!

Whew... now that I got that out of my system I realize one thing:

There really is nothing to write about Charlie Sheen. He's a person who has had everything and has now become one of the biggest losers in the world. It is YOU, who follows him, watches his interviews and hangs on to every word he says, who keeps him famous and delirious. 

Please people: value yourselves more. Follow someone worth following. Be a fan of someone who actually does something good, instead of glorifying this destructive behavior. How can we expect our children and teenagers to live a better life and make better decisions if we reward people like Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen with our attention when they do something stupid? 

Have a higher self esteem, people. Maybe then these so-called "stars" will realize that the whole lot of us won't stand their shit anymore and will change their lives for the better.

It's time we take out the trash.

Charlie Sheen, you are dead to me.

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment